Freeride Level 1
... the Freeride school
You have no problems skiing the regular slopes, and you are yearning to cut your very first tracks into the deep snow. Your mountain guide will show you the top hills in the ski area, and where you'll find the best line for your run. The necessary safety equipment and freeride skis/ snowboard will make your day perfect. You can reach most freeride runs comfortably by lift or by hiking just a few meters further up the mountain.
All important information
Technique training with a certified ski & snowboard instructor on open, intermediate slopes. Small groups for the best possible success
You can ski with your skis or with your snowboard. You have already driven off the slopes and would like to improve your driving technique.
Alpine school Mountain Sports
No. of Participants
min. 1 - max. 6
3 persons € 110,- per person
2 persons € 160,- per person
- Tour with UIAGM mountain & ski guide
- Selection of a ski area with the best, safest conditions
- Loaner avalanche transceiver, backpack probe, & shovel
- Ortovox ABS Airback backpack with back protector
- Training in downhill techniques and tactics
- Freeriding as long as your feet will carry you
You should register as early as possible to reserve your desired date. After we have received your registration, you will get a written confirmation. We then ask you to make a deposit. The remaining balance will be due on-site at the beginning of the tour.