... plus Avalanche training in the terrain instead of gray theory
This course is aimed at all skiers & snowboarders who want to improve their freeriding technique. We will show you the proper riding technique for different types of snow and how to understand the avalanche report. Together, we will find the ideal line for your ski run and where to find safe meet-up points. Also important: learning to handle emergency equipment to rescue your freeride buddies. Downhills of up to 2000 m through the beautiful high-alpine landscape of the Zillertal Alps are also a big part of this unforgettable freeride camp.
All important information
Technique training in small groups for the best possible success
You have already covered powder slopes with your snowboard or with skis, but there are still problems with various types of snow and steep slopes.
Alpine school Mountain Sports
14.01. - 15.01.2017
28.01. - 29.01.2017
11.02. - 12.02.2017
11.03. - 12.03.2017
No. of Participants
min. 4 - max. 6
Possibility of extra charge if not reaching the minimum number of participants
from 4 persons € 200,- per person
- Mountain guide to reduce risks to a minimum
- Tour led by a UIAGM mountain & ski guide
- Loaner avalanche transceiver, backpack probe, & shovel
- Ortovox ABS Airback backpack with back protector
- Selection of ski area appropriate to current avalanche & snow conditions
- Downhill techniques & tactics
- Camp content: avalanche training, danger signs, avalanche transceiver searches, buddy rescue techniques
You should register as early as possible to reserve your desired date. After we have received your registration, you will get a written confirmation. We then ask you to make a deposit. The remaining balance will be due on-site at the beginning of the tour.