Certainly the best bike tours in the Ziller Valley ...
Bike tours and rental in the Ziller Valley. Your professional for individual, private bike tours adapted to your cycling technique, condition and wishes. E-bike packages, cycling technique training, trail tours, panoramic tours, pumping training and much more ... Hire new MTBs and e-bikes. Your bike guide Zillertal - Stefan Kröll
May - Oktober daily on request
from € 59 pro Person
from 10 years
- Tours of all levels - from beginners to professional
- Private tours adjusted to your skills
- Tips on cycling technique and material
- Detailed tour planning through your bike guide - you don't have to worry about anything
- Safe on the road - assistance by breakdowns and falls
- lift ticket - depending on the tour destination
- Guided tours private half day, duration approx. 3 hours € 149, -
- Guided tours private full day, duration approx. 6-7 hours € 239, -
- each other person € 19,- p.p.
- Group tours price on request
- E-Bike tour (duration about 3h), incl. Guiding, E-Bike and helmet € 89,- per person
- E-Bike taster tour (duration about 1,5h), incl. Guiding, E-Bike and helmet € 59,- per person
Bei Buchung dieser Aktivität wird Mountain Sports ausschließlich als Vermittler tätig. Veranstalter Bikeguide Stefan Kröll. Wir verweisen auf die AGB vom Veranstalter, dessen Zahlungs-, Storno und Reisebedingungen uneingeschränkt gelten.
Adresse fürs Nav: Stefan Kröll / Dornau 313 / 6292 Finkenberg
Inntalautobahn - Abfahrt Zillertal - Zillertal Str./B169 folgen, Tuxer Str./L6 bis Dornau/Persal nehmen
What equipment do I need for a bike tour?
A small backpack, helmet, gloves, functional clothing, glasses.
Can I ride my e-bike everywhere?
No, please be considerate of nature, do not leave the marked MTB routes and refrain from riding off the open trails!
Can I ride as fast as I want?
You should ride at a controlled speed and at half speed, especially on bends, as there may be obstacles at any time, e.g. grazing cattle, barriers, stones ...
How much does an e-bike weigh?
On average, an e-bike weighs between 10 kg and 30 kg.
Are e-bikes difficult to operate?
No, basically anyone who can ride a bike can ride an e-bike. The system is switched on at the touch of a button, like a coffee machine, and you're ready to go. On a guided bike tour, you'll get tips and tricks from the pros!
A healthy physical condition and normal fitness are sufficient.
Please fill out the following form as completely as possible. The fields marked with * are mandatory!