Freeride Level 2
... find your Powderline on the mountains
You've already carved down your first deep-snow hills, and now you want to improve your freeriding technique even more? Do you also want to know more about the mountain and its dangers? Whether a boarder or skier, your mountain guide will show you the safest and most beautiful runs.
All important information
Training by a pro in freeride techniques & tactics for various types of snow
You have already covered powder slopes with your snowboard or with skis, but there are still problems with various types of snow and steep slopes.
Alpine school Mountain Sports
No. of Participants
min. 1 - max. 6
up to 3 persons € 120,- per person
2 persones € 175,- per person
1 person € 330,-
- Tour with UIAGM mountain & ski guide
- Selection of a ski area with the best, safest conditions
- Loaner avalanche transceiver, backpack probe, & shovel
- Ortovox ABS Airback backpack with back protector
- Training in downhill techniques and tactics
- Freeriding as long as your feet will carry you
You should register as early as possible to reserve your desired date. After we have received your registration, you will get a written confirmation. We then ask you to make a deposit. The remaining balance will be due on-site at the beginning of the tour.
Book a winter activity until 30st November 2018 and you get 5 % discount!